Requisition Number: EXECU02555
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for the Executive Vice President of Development and the Vice President of Construction including calendar management, travel administration, meeting minutes, communication assistance to the teams, and assigned projects. The Executive Assistant also coordinates many special projects and tasks for the Development and Construction Departments while supporting the organization’s mission, vision and values.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Suite including InDesign a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in office administrative responsibilities
- Financial analysis experience a plus
- Technology savvy with software
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as copiers and binding machines
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated success in well-developed listening, interpersonal and communication skills and working with multiple personalities.
- Demonstrated success at problem solving and handling complex issues with a calm demeanor.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, professionalism and discretion
- Exceptional leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Transparency, reporting and sharing of information effectively across all departments
- Ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Results oriented and solution focused
- High degree of accountability and ownership
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including ability to multitask, prioritize and meet changing deadlines.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Provides administrative support, including travel, email and telephone coverage, scheduling, copier and binding projects, PowerPoint preparation, expense reports, conference or education scheduling, and necessary communications internally and externally.
- Completes correspondence including email, letters, memos, forms, policies, procedures and confidential information.
- Attends meetings when required, takes meeting notes and distributes to appropriate team members.
- Creates and maintains detailed filing system.
- Assists in preparation of proposals, lender packages and RFP’s for new development opportunities as requested.
- Assists with special projects from the EVP or VP, Construction as needed
- Assists with updating Site Plans in InDesign as requested
- Manages Development Invoicing including entry and tracking in the budget tracking software.
- Tracks Development Pipeline via the Pipeline Report
- Prepares reports for Development or Construction utilizing advanced Excel skills.
- Provides support for the EVP and VP Construction around annual reviews and KPI’s.
- Order office supplies and other supplies needed for the Development and Construction teams
- Assist EVP with events for Development or Construction.
- Track and Maintain Fair Housing Worksheet for Construction
- Assist with tracking of the safety program for Construction as requested.
- Reconcile and code company credit card expenses in Concur for the EVP or VP, Construction or other team members as determined by the EVP.
- Assist in the prioritization and implementation of corporate goals and initiatives.
Other duties as assigned by the EVP.