Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Emergency Room at Community Hospital North. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Emergency Room Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation, venous blood draws, clean dressing changes, catheter care, POC testing as ordered, among other duties on the unit
- Greeting and orienting patients and family to the patient care area
- Providing security access to and from the Emergency Department by monitoring cameras and answering entrance phones.
- Providing hourly purposeful rounding to assigned patients
- Transporting patients to and from ancillary departments as delegated by Care manager/PCC
- Communicating pertinent patient information to the appropriate person
Your exceptional qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Successful completion of arrhythmia recognition course, as assigned
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
- Must be able to lift
- Must be able to attend one week of full time training
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.