On-Demand Roadside Assistance
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent contractors who help people when they’re stranded by a roadside emergency — flat tire, dead battery, keys locked in the car, or an empty tank.
Our rescuers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. The common thread is that they enjoy earning extra money by helping others while having complete freedom to choose how often to work.
What’s in it for you?
- Extra Income
- Flexibility – work when you want
- Helping others in need
- Login from home, your car, or wherever you are
- Partner with an industry leader — Allstate
We welcome people from all backgrounds including retirees, veterans, students, roadside assistance pros (looking for additional work), transportation pros (drivers, delivery, taxi), on-demand workers, people who enjoy working on cars, and many others (experienced or entry-level).
Good Hands Rescue Network is great for anyone looking for …
- Mobile independent contractor opportunities
- Flexible timing: weekdays, weekends, mornings, daytime, evenings, before or after school or work
Minimum requirements: • Insured car • Smartphone • Valid driver’s license • At least 18 years old • Pass background screen (criminal and motor vehicle) and drug screen • Pass validation of basic skills