FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. (Fujifilm) is a leading provider of medical image and information products and technologies for acquiring, processing, managing and storing diagnostic images and related data. As the inventor of digital x-ray, over thirty years ago with our Computed Radiography (CR) technology, we have built a reputation as an innovator of healthcare systems that produce superior diagnostic information. As the healthcare segment evolves, we will continue to provide the market with innovative solutions that reach well beyond general radiography.
The Upgrade Engineer is responsible for performing upgrades to all eligible sites. In addition will maintain necessary documents and process information in regards to upgrades.
- Perform remote upgrades to customer's systems.
- Perform remote installations of add-on components and software when needed.
- Provide Upgrade Training to other team members performing upgrades.
- Develop and maintain upgrade documentation for overall process and versions.
- Continue improving upgrade processes with other departments.
- Test new versions and functionalities of the company's products with upgrade process.
- Customer relations.
- Provide technical support to customer base via telephone and on-site visits when necessary.
- Applications-level training involving the communication of technical and clinical information to ensure that the customer may use the software with efficiency and skill in appropriate applications.
- Update the customer database with all activity on a timely basis and in conformance with company quality procedures.
- Compliance with respect to all applicable requirements of the company's quality management system.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- All other functions and or responsibilities that may be assigned by management.
- Associate degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills as well as knowledge of Windows OS, networking, Server, networking, TCP/IP and FTP protocols, MS Access, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Successful experience in related field.
- VMWare Experience.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting and configuration skills.
- Demonstrated ability handling internal IT concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to train end users on application.
- Self-directed with excellent management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, team building and leadership skills.
- Inquisitive and creative with good decision-making skills.
- Resourceful and thorough with a strong sense of urgency.
- Some travel may be required.
In addition to the above, all employees are expected to:
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Help train and give guidance to other employees.
- Provide customers with the highest quality products and services.
- Understand and apply appropriate quality management.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day, up to 4 hours at a time. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to reach above their head to work on equipment that is on a desk, on the floor, or mounted to the ceiling, must also be comfortable on ladders. Ability to use hands to type and have the manual dexterity to manipulate hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches etc.
Occasional (up to 25%) travel may be required based on business need.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.