Construction Project Engineer
Walsh is currently seeking Construction Project Engineers for our Transportation group in Indianapolis, IN.
Are you someone who flourishes on solving problems? Do you leverage data to make decisions and recommendations? Are you excited about working on a team collaboratively to solve these problems? Do you inspire people to want to do better? If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Walsh Project Engineers are bright and caring people who are motivated by a challenge. They get things done because they plan their work and then work their plan. They put the same amount of time into building and maintaining relationships as they do in managing their production.
As a fourth-generation, family-owned business, Walsh recruits individuals who are seeking a small company feel with a large company backing. Walsh is a successful fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and is committed to being the employer of choice to our employees and the builder of choice to our customers.
Walsh is a company where, when you work hard, you will be recognized. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Manage self-performed work, including quantity tracking, take-offs, forecasting, and cost control
- Procurement of construction materials
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Survey and project layout coordination
- Create and maintain project progress reports
- Manage construction equipment
- Safety management
- 1+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous internship, co-op, or employment experience is a plus
- Specific roles may require relocation
The Walsh Group offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & Paid US Holidays
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Maternity Leave Policy
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
If you are hired, you will need to provide information regarding your COVID-19 vaccination status. The Walsh Group must comply with applicable COVID-19 Federal, State, Local and Owner vaccination requirements. If hired by The Walsh Group, you must be in compliance with your employment location’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.