Cloud Systems Engineer
TEKsystems is seeking a Cloud Engineer to support a client in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
* Analyze organization's needs, conduct technical research, and implement appropriate solutions to meet needs and comply with department standards.
* Ensure high availability of all critical applications and servers while meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA).
* Maintain hybrid connections to Office 365, manage multiple tenants, and integrate/consolidate existing/newly acquired tenants.
* Review, modify, develop, and adapt security policies based on challenges posed by a multi-tenant public cloud.
* Provide security compliance validation of Office 365 and Azure.
* Ensure a rapid response to patch management requirements by assessing risk, devising a plan, and executing plans to all servers, server components, and other devices.
* Establish and validate full functionality of disaster recovery environment for critical business applications.
* Work closely with technical teams to detect network faults and performance issues and proactively implement monitoring services and alerts to prevent future occurrences.
* Maintain highly secure systems through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
* Develop and maintain technical documentation.
* Perform other IT duties as assigned by management.
* Implementation of Cloud environments with a focus on Azure
* Work with other IOT teams to identify support model for any cloud service
* Advanced experience with Cloud Technology and architecture
* Government Cloud experience preferred.
* Deep knowledge of Azure and Office365
* Executive level presentation skills.
* Detail-oriented and iterative in approach to architecture.
* Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.