Athletic Trainer Certified School PRN -SMO
PRN as needed hours
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Sports Medicine Outreach team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
Prevent, assess, and treat emergency, acute, and chronic injuries.
Recondition active individuals after injury to prevent injury recurrence, impairment, functional limitations, and disabilities; Primary duties will take place in a middle or high school, or industrial setting.
Your exceptional skills
- Your Knowledgeable in anatomy/physiology, current treatment techniques and functional progressions, and current advancements and trend
- Ability to effectively provide quality care and service to appropriate patients
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, peers, patients, families, physicians, and all internal/external customers is also required
- Ability to incorporate a basic understanding of the behaviors, developmental needs, physical needs, emotional needs and comfort of the child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient
- Ability to lift/transfer patients or treatment supply items without restriction
- Must have the upper extremity strength and manual dexterity needed for writing, treatment modalities, and equipment operation
- Ability to organize responsibilities and to set priorities
- Ability to function independently and make independent judgment and sound decisions
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and compassionately, both verbally and in writing, with athletes, patients, coaches, family members, physicians, other practitioners, management staff, fitness participants and the community
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing work conditions
Your exceptional qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited program in athletic training.
- Some contracts may require prior experience as an athletic trainer, will consider new grads
- Current or temporary Indiana license, pending license must be obtained within 45 days of start date. Current Board of Certification (BOC), Inc. Athletic Training certification
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration