Information Assurance Specialist
Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring for an Information Assurance Specialist II to support our customers at the NSWC IHEODTD, in Stump Neck, MD.
- Manage and administer a Windows 2012R2/2008 environment with multiple standalone and networked assets
- Support IA requirements in a Windows 10 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment
- Track, patch and implement Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Supporting centralized antivirus, system patching, configuration management, vulnerability scanning and mitigation to meet security compliance requirements
- Provide regular reporting on system(s) health
- Performing server/workstation installations and technology refreshes as they relate to IA requirements
- Support Risk Management Framework documentation
- A Bachelor's Degree and three to five (3-5) years of experience is required
- A DoD 8570/5239 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security
• CE, AP, CCNA or ENSA) is acceptable in lieu of a degree
An active DoD Secret clearance is required to start. A Top Secret Clearance will be required. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.