Infoblox has an exciting opportunity for a Territory Account Manager to join the sales team in Mumbai. This person should have a solid understanding of leading technologies related to network infrastructure, security and cloud. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects enterprise customer accounts in terms of territory planning, partner cadence as well as landing, maintaining and expanding the customer base within assigned territory. Our salespeople must have strong high touch sales and hunter mentality in sniffing and closing sales.
This position is ideally suited for those who like to work for established market leading companies that maintain an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. You will have full autonomy in managing territory while supported by a team of engineering, channel and functional team. If you are an enthusiastic, success-driven individual with a hunger for unlimited earning potential, this maybe the opportunity for you.
- Direct and drive sales growth
- Attain sales revenue and profitability objectives by developing new business
- Drive key account sales
- Develop and ensure implementation of business plan and sales strategy
- Prepare and present accurate forecasts, tracking and sales plans
- Build the value-added channel and distributor network
- Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery and design
- Maintain enough activity levels to achieve sales target (quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets
- At least 8+ years in Enterprise IT security and technology sales
- Proven track record in attaining sales quota
- Experience in leveraging all buying influences (technical to executive) as needed to expedite the sales process and deliver revenue goals
- Ability to determine the right frequency and activity mix to meet or exceed territory plans
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Engaged, positive attitude, ability to prioritize in demanding environment
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where rolling up your sleeves and a get it done attitude is necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named as one of the top 25 Cyber Security companies by The Software Report, we are leading the way to next-level DDI with its Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next level security, reliability and automation to cloud and hybrid systems, managed through a single pane of glass. Infoblox is a recognized leader trusted by 93% of Fortune 100 and having a world-class net promoter score of 58.4. We believe that a fun, caring, collaborative, and learning work environment will stimulate creativity and innovation that results in customer satisfaction and business success. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.