Software Engineer – EDI
We’re on a mission. As a fast-growing software company on the cutting-edge of technology, Plex is revolutionizing global manufacturing in the same way cloud solutions have transformed sales, marketing, and human capital management. We want manufacturers to succeed. That’s why we’re on a mission to replace under performing, on-premise enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems with the Plex Manufacturing Cloud – ERP built for today’s model of manufacturing. If you want to see the future of business, we’re what’s next.
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Software Engineer to help develop our next generation platform. There are new, disruptive forces in today’s manufacturing environment where we need to be ready to capitalize on opportunities. Integrating augmented/mixed reality, voice, IIoT and new levels of automation to name a few, while maintaining scale, stability and performance. Sound fun? It does to us too!
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related area or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of professional development experience in C# and .NET technologies
- Expertise building integrations and platforms that facilitate integrations
- Understanding of full stack modern technologies from UI layer to middleware and DB layer
- Expertise in database design and data modeling
- Strong grasp of SQL utilizing both DML and DDL
- Experience working in agile teams with an understanding of other software development lifecycle processes
- Strong focus on software quality, writing testable code and unit tests
- Good communication skills
- Able to think critically and outside-the-box
- Team-centered mindset
- Willing to work hard to help build our growing company
- A sense of humor!
Additional skills (not all required):
- Experience building and managing APIs
- Experience building microservices utilizing HTTP APIs
- Understanding of Azure Logic Apps or comparable workflow engines
- Experience with configuring build and release pipelines in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Working knowledge in a DevOps focused environment
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of SQL and No-SQL persistence approaches
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of EDI
What do we offer?
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. In fact, it’s Plex employees themselves who say our company is a great place to work. We’ve created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement. Some of the things our employees enjoy including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous benefits
- Generous leave policies
- Health club dues reimbursement
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Opportunity for business travel to US
- Our multiple locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary food and drink and more
We’re looking for high-skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, incredibly rewarding and fun. If you’re ready to be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talent…then apply today. You’re what’s next.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud
Plex is the engine behind the manufacturing economy, powering the first ERP cloud built specifically for the plant floor. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud delivers anywhere, anytime industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation through a secure web browser, connecting suppliers, machine, people, systems, and customers with capabilities that deliver continuous innovation. Plex now supports more than 530 organizations and 1,500+ manufacturing facilities in 22 countries around the world. Our customers make everything from diesel engines and aircraft to ice cream and candy, all in the Plex Manufacturing Cloud.