What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help our customers explore their healthcare data, understand how to improve the health of the population and bring down the cost of healthcare
A Day in the Life
- Play with and transform data
- Work towards creating easy-to-digest analytical reports for US healthcare customers
- Design and build interfaces that facilitate workflows between Data Activation Platform and client third party systems as scoped while complying with respective standards and industry best practices
- Define and document best practices along with thorough message specifications
- Monitor and tune the configuration of interfaces for high availability once deployed in production environments
- Understand Innovaccer data warehousing concepts and implement best practices
- Work on creating in-house predictive models to forecast medical events
What You Need
- 3+ years in an analytics role in data services/product firm
- Data modeling ability - knowledge of different data modeling concepts
- Hands on experience in creating statistical models; Understanding of when to use which model to better fit the data
- Exposure to Python Libraries - Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn
- Hands on experience with BI tools such as Tableau/Sisense
- Self-starter, curious, accountable, enjoys a healthy level of autonomy, strong work ethic, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high-intensity startup environment
- Extensive experience relaying technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated expert problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellence in multitasking and managing multiple high-priority customer engagements at once
- Ability to assess complex client environments and workflows and arrive at integration solutions that will satisfy seamless experience between our platform and theirs
- Ability to mentor junior team members and introduce industry expertise and best practices across integration development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science. Advanced degree in any of the areas above would be a plus
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch,NoSQL,Tableau/Sisense
- Experience in US Healthcare
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.