Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes
- Development of a test framework per application
- Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are supplied by functional test engineers
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
- 2-5 years of total experience in the industry
- 2+ years of experience as a tester or in any technical aspect of testing
- Experience in White box and Grey box testing
- Experience in Web Application testing is a must.
- SQL experience
- Experience in Java, TestNG, Jenkins, Ant , Maven etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.