- Design highly scalable, modularized large enterprise systems
- Influence and contribute to architectural road map of the organization
- Provide Technology Guidance to engineers/architects/client facing teams
- Ensure design principles and coding standards are followed
- Build/Mentor/Manage high quality software architects
- Coaching and mentoring people and should be steering the Team
- Work with PDM in analyzing and defining requirements and help engineers to design
- Help Professional Services by reviewing/guiding on client solutions
Skill set and Qualifications:
- Education: BE/BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience: 18+ years of Strong Product Development, with at least 5 years of architect experience
- Spring and other open source frameworks
- ORM – JPA, Hibernate
- Database Technologies- SQL, PLSQL
- NOSQL Databases – Mongo, Cassandra etc.
- Caching Systems – Memcache, Redis etc.
- Multi-tired and Multi -tenant System Architecture
- Devops- Docker, CI/CD
- Development Process- SCRUM/Agile/Automation
- Should be aware of Agile methodology and various development process like Continuous Integration and Automation testing
- Technical Leadership – Mentoring and provide technical guidance
- Participate in technology gatherings and evangelize Yodlee technologies
- Deployment Model- Continuous Integration/Docker etc.