The job purpose of the Stock person includes:
- timely processing of shipment
- maintaining organization in the backroom
This enables associates on the sales floor to properly zone and service customers, while completing other tasks necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards for the stockroom.
- Establish and maintain organization of back stock apparel and accessories.
- Replenish the sales floor from back stock.
- Prepare all shipment to be hung/folded (i.e. remove paper and packaging).
- Process all hanging merchandise as a first priority. Folded merchandise may be processed as a second priority. This includes applying sensors to all hanging merchandise (and folded merchandise as time allows).
- Perform all job duties in compliance with company productivity standards and visual standards.
- Notify the Store Manager in advance of supplies needed (hangers, sensors, and pins).
- With Manager's guidance, open, sort, and prioritize all incoming shipment.
- With Manager's guidance, place new receipts on the sales floor.
Sales Floor/Cash Wrap Organization/Cleanliness
- Assist with cash wrap organization to include replenishing bags, removing hangers/sensors, and removing trash.
- Assist with sales floor maintenance as time permits (i.e. change lights, vacuum, cleaning).