“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.“
- Position Summary
Paramount to success is delighting Restaurant Guests; then following restaurant basics in understanding and adhering to food safety and sanitation procedures. Follow all company standards and policies including but not limited to preparing and producing quality food with speed and accuracy, personal conduct, safety and security policies.
II. Accountability Scope
The position has a significant affect on customer loyalty. In addition, each restaurant team member is accountable for their impact on expense of doing business, such as complying with all basic rules of conduct.
III. Principal Responsibilities
- Food Preparation – preparing ingredients for menu item production
- Menu Item Production – preparing menu items for orders
- Guest Assistance – Dining room/lot, dining room cashier, drive-thru cashier & drive-thru outside order taker
- Daily Operation – Receiving and storage, preventative maintenance, opening & closing procedures
IV. Key Relationships
Primary service relationships with outside customers; team building relationships with co-workers and appropriate working relationships with other internal visitors and vendors.
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Basic Math and Reading skills
16 years old or older
Ability to work flexible hours
Specialization: (licenses, certifications, etc…)
Health Card according to state or local requirements. Reliable transportation.
VI. Key Challenges
- Personal Effectiveness - Ability to follow direction and learn quickly. Presents positive / can-do attitude; takes personal ownership of tasks and responsibilities, presents a tidy appearance with good hygiene.
- Professional Focus - is punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment. Performs work effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision. Communicates viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner.
- Customer Services - Acts in a friendly, courteous, and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times. Can anticipate bottlenecks in service and willingly acts to resolve them.
VII. Physical Demands
- Overall Strength Demands (Check One):
VERY HEAVY :
Exerting up to 10lbs. occasionally or negligible weights frequently; sitting most of the time
Exerting up to 20 lbs. occasionally, 10lbs. frequently, or negligible amounts constantly OR requires walking or standing to a significant degree
Exerting 20-50 lbs. occasionally, 10-25 lbs. frequently, or up to 10 lbs. constantly
Exerting 50-100 lbs. occasionally, 25-50 lbs. frequently, or up to 10-20 lbs. constantly
Exerting over 100 lbs. occasionally, 50-100lbs. frequently, or up to 20-50 lbs. constantly
- Identify the Frequency of each physical demand listed below using the following codes:
C = CONTINUOUSLY
2/3 or more of the time
F = FREQUENTLY
From 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
O = OCCASIONALLY
Up to 1/3 of the time
R = RARELY
Less than 1 hour per week
N = NEVER
These are descriptions of the way this job is currently physically being performed; it does not address the potential for accommodations if needed.
Requires long periods of standing to prep, serve food
Taking breaks, some paperwork.
Moving throughout the restaurant and walking orders to customer
Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lb with or without assistance
Ability to carry a maximum of 50 lb with or without assistance
Ability to push or pull a maximum of 50 lb with or without assistance
Reaching for items in restaurant
Reaching Over Head
Various job duties including but not limited to food prep and customer service
Food, storage boxes, small equipment
Preparing and serving food, handling small food prep equipment, taking orders on telephone
Setting up restaurant and cleaning
Moving items in restaurant and cleaning
Setting up restaurant and cleaning
Picking up items from floor and cleaning; In and out of car for Drivers.
Moving, setting up restaurant
Possible for changing lights, and cleaning etc.
Standing and reaching/pushing/pulling items
Viewing, inspecting food areas; ensure work is completed appropriately; monitors and registers.
Receive and interpret information from others-face to face or by phone.
Give information to others
- Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids:
Use of all restaurant equipment including but not limited to: Headsets, Fryer, Dishwasher, Re-thermalizer, Bunn Hot water, Registers, cleaning supplies (mops & brooms), small food prep utinsels. Some Computer and Peripheral equipment, Calculator, Telephone. Some maintenance includes unclogging toilet, relighting water heater, etc. Office supplies such as notepads, pencils, and pens, Reliable transportation
- Environmental Factors:
Fast paced work environment. Primarily inside restaurant around food prep and cooking equipment (hot & cold); may need to work at drive-thru window. Requires frequent immersing of hands in water to wash and clean hands, wash, rinse food, and small wares. All food handling requires gloves. Some cleaning responsibilities are performed outdoors in the elements like rain, snow, sleet, hail, sun, hot and cold. Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends, and holidays. Most positions work with the public.