KVC Kansas is looking for energetic, positive, caring professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a compassionate work environment – KVC is the place for you!
People matter, and that’s why we exist. By providing in-home family support, therapeutic services, foster care and adoption case management, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric care, KVC touches the lives of over 60,000 children and families each year.
KVC is searching for a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Family Preservation team in the Kansas City, Kansas office.
The Administrative Assistant will:
- provide excellent customer service to all visitors
- be responsible for handling confidential information
- ensure office supplies are reordered and fully stocked at all times
- demonstrate experience in working with children and families, superior organization and time management skills and professionalism.
- attend staff meetings to take and distribute notes to the team
- monitor, correct, and update the data input of team members to ensure continuous data improvement and compliance with state and federal regulatory agencies. Strong computer skills are necessary to maintain documentation in KVC’s proprietary software
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; nine paid holidays with additional paid time off; 403(b) employee contribution retirement plan and profit sharing plan.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- At least three or more years of related experience
Qualified applicants must be at least 21 years of age or older, have a valid driver's license and car insurance.