At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries.Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
MedView, a subsidiary of Veeva Systems, is an educational social network for doctors that promotes learning through rapid sharing of high quality medical information. Verified doctors can upload content, follow other doctors, and join or create MedView groups. By partnering with associations, research hospitals, and industry to aggregate key stakeholder viewpoints, MedView will expedite the discovery of relevant, educational content in an interactive community.
We plan to improve the lives of Health Care Professionals across the world. Are you ready to join us on the journey?
What You'll Do
- Drive the implementation and delivery efforts for our cloud-based features and products
- Write clean, testable, readable code in a team setting using design patterns and object-oriented principles
- Create and enhance rich user experiences
- Write quality code with high unit and integration test coverage
- Learn about multi-faceted web application design and architecture
- Ability to analyze and review code for quality and completeness
- Willingness to learn new languages and rapidly apply them as needed to deliver products
- Preference working in a fast-paced, team-based development environment
- Ability to accept both positive and constructive feedback and apply lessons to future work efforts
- Prior experiences working in cloud computing environments preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.