At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is looking for driven, self-motivated Senior Consultants with a passion for empowering small and mid-size biopharma with best-of-breed cloud-based technology. Veeva’s Vault Development Cloud helps organizations eliminate silos and transforms business processes across clinical, regulatory, and quality with greater efficiency and compliance.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, Senior Consultants within our Small and Medium Business (SMB) practice will be evangelizing our mission and be responsible for three main things:
Lead life sciences customers through implementation of Veeva’s Development Cloud with a focus on speed and innovation.
Mentor, develop, and lead talented project team members implementing and configuring the regulated cloud solutions.
Collaborate closely with our cross-functional Veeva teams (i.e. Sales, Product, Managed Services) and become the voice of the SMB customer both from a services delivery and product roadmap perspective.
What You’ll Do
- Change the culture of traditional software implementation with new implementation methodology models for emerging and scaling Life Sciences organizations.
- Guide customers in adopting Vault/industry best practices as part of implementation programs focused on the holistic success of the customer.
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting.
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the customer is reference-able after accomplishing their first productive use.
- 10+ years’ experience working with life sciences companies in the regulatory, clinical, or quality domains with demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies.
- Proven track record of leading implementation projects as consultant, business analyst, or IT lead and/or business sponsor.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and architect creative solutions.
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in teams in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- 4-year degree
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, MasterControl, TrackWise, BioClinica, IMPACT, Siebel CTMS, etc.
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales and/or providing training for customers
- Understanding of life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- SaaS/Cloud experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.