At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Quality Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our Vault Quality Enterprise customers.
Our Quality CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and Quality Management Systems know-how. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation.
What You'll Do
- Own a Customer Success strategy for Enterprise and emerging mid-sized life-sciences customers
- Establish relationships and consistent touchpoints with assigned customer contacts
- Effectively demo Vault capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Influence and drive change within customer organizations, including: governance consulting, key business process reviews, application reporting / adoption initiatives, feature enablement
- Build and manage customer working groups and communities so that our customers have an avenue for peer-to-peer interactions and development of best practices
- At least 5 years’ experience working with life-sciences companies in the Quality domain with demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies
- Proven ability to translate between IT and Business stakeholders to ensure business goals are achieved
- Track record of leading life-sciences software implementation projects as consultant, business analyst, IT lead and/or business sponsor
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel 25%
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge
Nice to Have
- Direct experience implementing /consulting on known Quality technologies - e.g. Vault Quality, Open Text, DXC FirstDoc, Master Control, TrackWise, Pilgrim, Documentum, SharePoint, and/or QUMAS
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging Quality / Industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
- 21 CFR Part 11 and/or GxP domain knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.