At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Master Data Management (MDM) Senior Consultants provide full lifecycle delivery of Veeva commercial solutions to leading Life Sciences companies. MDM Senior Consultants lead the assessment, planning and implementation in the Veeva Commercial Cloud. The main objective of the MDM Consultant is to deliver high-quality solutions to drive Customer Success and serve as a thought leader and trusted adviser to our clients.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for solution architecture and delivery, and oversight of junior project team members
- Lead client facing workshops; provide account leadership and sales support
- Become the subject matter expert on the full-suite of Veeva commercial solutions
- Participate in a global community of peers dedicated to implementation support and development of new best practices and accelerators
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree preferred
- 3 + years experience in data management solution delivery
- 2+ years in a leadership role at a consulting or professional services firm
- Advanced knowledge of data governance, data quality measurement, data stewardship and/or system integration patterns
- Experience leading teams against deliverables
- Experience engaging and advising senior leaders
- Ability to travel 75% and up as needed
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.