CGS is seeking a Training Project Manager of instructional designers / e-Learning developers in Chicago.
CGS is a global tech. company with a cutting edge learning consultancy that offers the opportunity to create innovative learning solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We work across modalities (eLearning, ILT, VILT, Mobile, Workbooks, videos and blended solutions) and across industries from telecommunications to banking to insurance to fast-food.
The Training Project Manager will manage and oversee design and development projects supporting ILT, E-Learning, and Storyboarding. The Training Project Manager will be assigned to support various phases within a course development life cycle, or project life cycle. Support one or more learning projects at a time. Work with clients within various industries.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 year of experience developing, delivering and facilitating training in a corporate environment.
- Project Management experience or lead role on a learning project
- Ability to manage multiple design/development projects simultaneously with varying requirements and due dates
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to influence and work with all levels in the organization
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, disability, 401K + employer match, vacation benefits
- Entrepreneurial work environment with flat hierarchies and growth opportunities and consistently expanding
For over 30 years, CGS has enabled global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies to drive breakthrough performance through business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing services. Headquartered in New York City, CGS employs more than 7,500 professionals across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
For more information, please visit www.cgsinc.com and follow us on Twitter at @cgsinc and Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ComputerGeneratedSolutionsInc.