Melaleuca has firmly supported this mission statement since our humble beginning in 1985. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. Our focus has always been on wellness. By manufacturing and selling effective, high quality, natural, health oriented products we help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. When you walk through the doors at Melaleuca, you can feel it immediately. This is The Wellness Company.
We have achieved consistent and profitable growth with our annual revenue consistently hitting over $1 billion dollars. We now have over 4,000 employees and operate in 19 countries around the world. Melaleuca is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years. To help keep up with this growth we are looking for an outstanding Processor to be part of our Manufacturing team.
Weighs out and processes bulk product in accordance with all applicable SOPs, regulations and procedures
- Great Starting Pay $16.10• $2.50 (shift differential)
- Longevity Bonus (5 Yrs/$5000, 10 Yrs/$10,000, 15 Yrs/$15,000, etc.)
- Company Profit Sharing (After 6 Mo of F/T Employment)
- First Pay Review After 6 Months
- Free Company Products (Monthly voucher currently equal to $90/month value - $1080/year)
- Company Sponsored Employee Appreciation Events
- Healthy Work Life Balance
- Clean Indoor Climate Controlled Environment
- Opportunities to Promote
- No Layoffs
- Safe/All Natural Product Line
- Responsible for following all Plant Policies, Safety Policies, Procedures and Regulations (including but not limited to FDA, FSMA, HACCP, GMP, OSHA, Lock Out Tag Out, Required PPE)
- Excellent Technological Skills to use the copier, handheld scanner and navigate such programs as Microsoft Excel, Word, email, JDE, RFGen and MasterControl
- Excellent communication skills including being able to read and follow instructions and to write detailed explanations of work performed. Also able to communicate professionally between Supervisors, shifts and departments any process changes or delays
- Responsible for sanitation using compressed air, hot water, cleaning and sanitizing chemicals, and vacuums to maintain a clean and safe environment for the consumer and the plant
- Actively participate in meetings, safety programs, personal development, and company improvements
- Responsible for driving a forklift safely and under control in tight spaces and in high traffic areas
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task as the demand necessitates
- Expected high personal and team performance with an ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent eye for detail to create a batch from raw ingredients to its final blended stage
- Ability to determine changes in ingredient color/consistency
- Clean up and dispose of expired ingredients, returned bulks and other materials in accordance with Federal, State, and Local regulations
- Train/supervise new employees to share vital information/skills to improve their job performance
- Take responsibility for inventory control
- Performs other duties in the facility as needed or assigned
- Ability to learn and drive a standup forklift and a scissor lift safely
- Ability to work in and around high places
- Ability to weigh ingredients to nearest 1/1000th of a pound
- Must be able to work with allergens (Milk, Soy and Shellfish)
- Must be able to read and follow directions as given without deviating from the process
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Must be able to problem solve and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and accurately with limited supervision
- Ability to lift a minimum of 60 lbs on a regular basis
- Must work in tight spaces including under and around processing equipment
- Must be able to work in varying working conditions including hot, humid and dusty environments
- Must be willing to learn, remember and follow all Plant Policies, Safety Policies, Procedures and Regulations (including but not limited to FDA, FSMA, HACCP, GMP, OSHA, Lock Out Tag Out, Required PPE)
- One year or more experience in manufacturing environment or equivalent is preferred
- One year or more experience driving a forklift safely is preferred
- Willing to work overtime and on weekends as needed
- Good mechanical understanding to be able to disassemble and reassemble processing equipment
- Ability to learn and use an overhead crane safely
Melaleuca is one of the leading Health and Wellness companies in the world. We manufacture and distribute nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, and other wellness products and distribute them directly to the consumer through a full-service catalog and Internet shopping system. We carefully craft products used every day with the highest standards of safety, health, and wellness in mind.
This revolutionary system is changing the way hundreds of thousands of people shop by eliminating middlemen and reducing marketing and distribution costs. This enables the company to spend more on research and high-quality, ecologically-sensible ingredients, while maintaining reasonable prices.
Great culture - flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Like the rest of Melaleuca, we are proud to be part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with respect. Our employees and their families enjoy company parties and countless discounts around the community. We implement a very real open-door policy, and all employees are on a first name basis—it feels more like a family than a multi-national corporation.
Safe, uncrowded, affordable - nestled in the heart of beautiful Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls is a prosperous and vibrant community, as well as the gateway to recreational paradise. This unique setting provides numerous opportunities for total wellness -- social, physical, financial, and emotional. If you love outdoor activities, this is the place for you, with the Snake River running right through town, the Rocky Mountains dominating the horizon, and Yellowstone less than a 2-hour drive away.
Excellent compensation - in addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as a longevity bonus.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the “Apply“ button below.