JMAC Lending is expanding its Mortgage Banking platform and is looking for a Wholesale Account Executive to service both Wholesale and Non-Delegated Correspondent clients to specified accounts and territories. The Account Executive will drive product sales by promoting JMAC’s Brand, Loan Products, and Services to Mortgage Brokers, Bankers, and Credit Unions. This individual will foster a strong long-term relationship by creating value as well as provide ongoing training and support based on the evolving needs of the client. Come be apart of our JMAC Family. If you are looking for a company that values relationships, results, and career development, this is a place for you.
- Maintains sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports
- Work together with Operations Staff to facilitate loans from Submission to Funding
- Actively manages the loan pipeline
- Responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Obtains approval packages for new clients when needed
- Responsible for soliciting business from mortgage entities (Brokers and Non-Delegated Correspondents) in assigned territory
- Follow up on potential clients
- Provide on-going service support to clients
- Communicates and trains clients on JMAC's products, policies and procedures to ensure all loan files are complete and within guidelines
- Establishes and maintains an effective territory plan of attack for JMAC clients (Brokers and Non-Delegated Correspondents) and provides a written report of sales call activities to the sales manager
- Attend meetings of local and state trade associations as directed by management
- Stay abreast of indices, market changes, and underwriting guideline changes in order to discuss the mortgage market in an informed fashion
Professional Experience, Education, and Qualifications:
- 1 year experience as Account Executive inside or outside sales in Wholesale lending channel
- Prior Wholesale/Non-Delegated Correspondent Account Executive experience required
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage industry experience
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to handle detailed assignments
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Existing Broker/Correspondent relationships
Perks with JMAC Lending:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision package.
- Company paid life and AD&A Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
About JMAC Lending:
JMAC Lending has been in business for more than 20 years. Servicing clients better with our innovative products, exceptional service, support and our dedication to helping our partners grow our business. The core of our culture and business approach is to go Beyond Current market options to be the go-to lender of choice for our clients. Our associates hold distinguished credentials and participate in continuing education, to ensure knowledge is carefully balanced with experience. Our company was built on our adherence to the highest ethical standards, while efficiently and carefully executing the delivery of product pricing for wholesale and correspondent lending for our clients.
JMAC Lending, Inc. is an equal employment employer and committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regards to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
DISCLAIMER: JMAC Lending is an evolving company. As such this job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.