Onour team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful andfriendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy theirsport. Were committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce,reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make adifference and join the worlds greatest sports team.
Freight Flow Leader Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Supervising the freight flow processing function including shipping/receiving, transfers, RTVs, claims, key recs, claim processing and misdirected freight processing
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Maintaining the receiving and stock areas
- Supervising the maintenance crew to ensure acceptable standards are maintained for the overall upkeep of the building
- Assisting the store management team with general supervision in the store in accordance with Company policies and procedures including opening and closing the store and front end coverage as assigned
- Complying with cash office procedures and preparing deposits and balancing cashiers
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Ability to meet the Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions by successfully completing a background check
AllTeammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures.Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
- Flexible availability including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
- Ability to process information/merchandise through the computer system and register system
- 1-2 years of Retail Operations experience preferred
- Knowledge of maintenance equipment helpful
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.