Company Name: Dillons
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Maintain Pharmacy records, provide customer services, operate point-of-sale equipment and cash register. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet customers and operate cash register and equipment safely and in accordance with Dillon policies and procedures.
- Handle money, checks, coupons, drug cards, and/or any transactions in accordance with Dillon procedures.
- Bag customers' orders cheerfully, effectively and efficiently.
- Keep the Pharmacy department area clean and free from clutter.
- Keep merchandise and supplies in the proper areas.
- Provide good customer and associate relations.
- Maintain prescription records and computer files properly.
- Assist customers in locating and selecting items.
- Handle telephone calls promptly and courteously.
- Assist in merchandising the department.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and associates.
- Demonstrate ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Able to calmly, courteously, and tactfully handle stressful situations and make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Must be able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials, and bulletins.
- Able to effectively use Pharmacy computer system and equipment.
- Able to perform Pharmacy clerk and/or checker duties.
- Confidentiality regarding customer records.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Experience in the Pharmacy Department.
- Experience in operating a cash register and making change.
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS || Hutchinson || 3200 Plaza East Drive || 67502 || Dillons || [[mfield2]] || Pharmacy || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || Pharmacy Board License