Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-agrowing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Shift 3A (Friday-Sunday)
NATURE OF WORK:
Inspect, Solder and repair PWAS to IPC610D Spec.
- Must be capable of becoming solder certified to Sanmina-SCI and IPC610D Standards.
- Prefer 6 months experience performing solder operations but will train qualified applicants.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written processes.
- Operate various hand tools
- Perform repetitive task on assembly line
- Follow written instructions from formal procedures
- Lift or move materials usually not in excess of 15 pounds
- Fill out paperwork associated with assigned work task
Must be able to read and understand English
Must be willing to work occasional overtime
High school diploma or equivalent
Prior Sanmina experience and systems knowledge is preferred.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity