Program Analyst/Project Management Associate
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Program Analyst/Project Management Associate in Huntsville, AL.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cybersecurity, space and homeland defense.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. Eligible new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Using the Task Management Tool (TMT), receive, analyze, and assign tasks to the appropriate Action Officer.
- Create, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Read documentation and task instructions to thoroughly understand and assess the task
- Provide accurate instructions and set clear deliverables and internal suspense for the Action Office or OPR (Office of Primary Responsibility)
- Review and edit documents for format, accuracy, content, clarity, and grammar; ensure compliance with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Correspondence Guide
- Ensure appropriate classification markings in accordance with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) regulations
- Track task suspense dates, continuously monitor status and send reminders to ensure compliance
- Assemble and check staff packages for completeness prior to leadership review/approval
- Be Responsible for version control and maintaining task documents in appropriate shared folders; follow Missile Defense Agency MDA Records Management procedures
- Maintain ongoing communication with the government customer/leadership
- Liaison with internal and external points of contact to facilitate resolution
- US Citizenship with active Secret with the ability to obtain up to Top Secret
- Bachelor’s degree in related field 7+ related experience
- Exceptional organizational abilities to coordinate numerous tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and written communication skills
- Experience interacting with Government customer representatives in an effective manner in briefings meetings (replaced with the above
- Results-driven with the drive to overcome challenges and be able to anticipate needs
- Strong time-management skills, able to change priorities quickly and able to work sometimes under pressure to complete work within a compressed timeline
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team, willing to step in and assist other Task Management Tool (TMT) analysts and TMT Administrators as necessary to support the government client
- Knowledge of a government agency and/or understanding of organizational charts/hierarchy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Windows
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- Experience/Knowledge working in Missile Defense