Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing employee owned company supporting product lifecycle management and logistics customers, is looking for a junior level logistics specialist to join our team. We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team oriented candidates with some experience with managing inventories and using a complex inventory and logistics system. These candidates will work in warehouse environments without central heating or air conditioning to support shipping and receiving, packaging, manage inventories in databases, and provide FMS sustainment inventory oversight. Candidates must be in good physical condition and prepared for heavy lifting.
- Prior relevant experience with DoD logistics program
- Current Forklift Certification
- Valid Drivers License
- Secret Level Security Clearance
- Logistics /Inventory background
- High School diploma
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds