Junior Ground Test Requirements Engineer
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Junior Ground Test Requirements Engineer in Huntsville, AL.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cybersecurity, space and homeland defense.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. Eligible new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aide execution of complete product definitions, integrated timelines, and authority/responsibility definitions
- Assist Phased Implementation Plan (PIP) increment coordination with MDA System Assessment and other stakeholders to execute test requirements and test objectives definition
- Develop and implement GT CONOPS governance processes to ensure timelines and process/product quality are met
- Develop executive level briefings
- Propose and document techniques for improving implementation and execution of GT event support
- Coordinate and participate in technical meetings
- Generate ground test products as defined in the GT CONOPS Interface and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure technical accuracy and verify correct capture of test requirements for inclusion in MDA test documentation
- Identify, track, and assist in resolution of action / watch items resulting from the test requirements coordination process Identify needs of internal and external customers and address their concerns
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in STEM degree with 3+ years experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years experience support MDA
- 1+ years experience supporting MDA ground test