Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. is an industry leader in engineered systems and advanced manufacturing. The Company provides full-spectrum systems engineering, integration, manufacturing, and lifecycle sustainment solutions to the marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense, energy and environment markets. Teledyne Brown has expertise in systems integration, technology development, hardware design, prototype development, system test and evaluation, advanced manufacturing, performance-based logistics solutions, and operations and maintenance
Position Summary and Responsibilities
This position requires candidate to handle a wide range of administrative tasks such as:
- Support Director and staff with administrative tasks.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls for Human Resources department
- Coordinates with hiring managers for interviewing candidates
- Prepares on-boarding documents for new employees and off-boarding documents for employees terminating
- Assists with employee events and Wellness Program with administrative tasks.
- Responsible for picking up mail two times per day and distributing among staff.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials as needed.
- Organizes and maintains both electronic and hard copy file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Coordinates various routine meetings.
- Arranges for and ensures setup/clean-up of equipment and meals for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- May complete preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Interact and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management, employees and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and 3+ years of related administrative support experience.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with various computer software including high level skills using Microsoft programs (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience and knowledge in operating of standard office equipment such as copiers, telephones, fax machines and scanning equipment required.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with various departments.
- Ability to work in a faced pace environment
- Detail oriented skills are a must.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.