Named the #7 Best Place to Live in the country by U.S. News & World Report in 2018 and one of the Top 10 Cities for Raising Families by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, Huntsville is the perfect blend of hometown feel with big city amenities.
PREMIER is looking for the talented Honeywell DCS Engineers to join our talented team in Alabama! This is a “Lead“ position within our team expanding our service offerings to include Honeywell.
Why Work at PREMIER?
Our engineers are some of the most talented and engaged engineers in the industry. As a leader in providing industrial automation and integration services, we offer stimulating, challenging projects across various industries including, Food, Beverage, and Dairy. We work in small teams, build strong relationships with our colleagues and customers, and provide many opportunities for career development. For all these reasons and more, our Engineers have a strong sense of accomplishment and choose to call PREMIER home.
· Take a look at our compensation and benefits package
· We are a 100% Employee Owned ESOP Company
- Provides application/control systems design, architecture, and development for systems of varied size and complexity.
- Develops and evaluates alternative system solutions that meet stated customer requirements.
- Modifies program/system logic involving multiple systems and subsystems.
- Has proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for DCS systems.
- Interacts with customers to resolve issues and identify opportunities.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned work.
- Manages development efforts, including activities such as assigning tasks to co-workers, conducting project plan reviews, preparing development related documentation, and monitoring cost and resource estimates.
- Provides technical support and estimates for sales initiatives.
- Empowers team members, while encouraging and fostering their professional development
- Experience migrating TDC3000 systems to Experion or other DCS platforms a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Allen Bradley PLC’s a plus.
- B.S. in Electrical, Computer, or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in industrial controls or factory automation.
- Extensive development experience with Honeywell Experion DCS systems.
- Significant experience with Honeywell TDC3000 DCS systems.
- Strong project management and leadership skills are desired.
- Willingness to work beyond core business hours, if necessary to minimize business interruption during planned or unplanned system modifications. Must be willing to travel 20-25%.
***Must be authorized to work in the United States. PREMIER is not currently accepting work visas***
Download the Official Job Description Here
PREMIER System Integrators is an Equal Opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.