At Sentar, our passion is protecting our nation's security and our way of life, by innovating, building and securing mission critical assets. We are looking for people with big ideas and big dreams that want to grow them in a small business environment. If you are ready to jump in and get involved in building your future with us, we welcome you to explore the opportunities Sentar can offer. Sentar is currently looking to hire a Cyber Security Officer to support a Cybersecurity program IAW DoD located in Huntsville, AL.
The Cyber Security Officer is responsible for managing risks relating to information security, physical security, business continuity planning, crisis management, privacy, and compliance. Demonstrates knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, BASEL II, EU DPD, HIPAA, PCI DSS, law enforcement, and/or national security.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Cyber Security Officer will ensure processes and products used provide guidance by the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF), DoDI 8510.01.
- Support the Government in obtaining Information System Authorization in accordance with the DoD RMF Instruction as required with appropriate source code data, code scans with addressed findings, and analysis of delivered Information Technology Products.
- Comply with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Application Security and Development (AS&D) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and the applicable DISA Security Requirements Guides (SRGs) for all efforts.
- Document compliance results for the applicable STIG and SRG. If existing software scanning tools do not automatically generate STIG files, the Cyber Security Officer will manually generate the required STIG files, such as when using the Coverity tool for FORTRAN scanning.
- Continually canvas new cybersecurity testing tools and look for ways to improve FORTRAN scanning capability.
- Incorporate Cybersecurity controls into all aspects of the program to include, but not limited to, systems engineering, software sustainment, software testing, training, and risk management.
Education and Certification:
Bachelor's Degree or higher with 8+ years Cybersecurity experience.
Required: IAM ll (CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC).
Desired: Certified Computer Examiner, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator V8, Certified Forensic Computer Examiner, Professional Certified Investigator, CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Security Essential, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, and Certified Information Security Manager.
Required: Active Secret clearance or higher.
Relocation Assistance is offered to those who wish to join us in Huntsville, AL.