Conformal Coating Technician
We are currently recruiting qualified candidates, whose background and career goals meet our needs, for the following position in our SOUTH Huntsville, AL facility. Must be willing to train, and be capable of training others in the use, operation and all duties included in Parylene Process, and other Conformal Coating and Ruggedization operations as required. Employee must possess the ability to lift a variety of weights. Physical mobility is required, including sitting and standing. Must be able to work safely and independently at all times. Good dexterity and patience is a plus.
· Responsibilities will include but not limited to full scope of Parylene Process.
· Responsible for Rugg and Masking of products to be coated.
· Record keeping for machine maintenance purposes.
· Set up and break down of Parylene Chambers and all parts involved in performing maintenance on a set scheduled basis as required by Process Engineering.
· Operate several different types of dispensing and coating machines to meet customer specifications.
· Mask and/or tape circuit boards in areas that are to be free of conformal coating or potting.
· Inspect assemblies to ensure proper coating coverage.
· Maintain the coating and dispensing machines to ensure proper operating condition.
· Remove any excess coating and perform manual touch-up of any areas the coating machine may miss so boards maintain a consistent high quality.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working weekends
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Machine Operating
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.