Anti Tamper Engineer with Aegis Weapons System experience
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Anti Tamper Engineer with Aegis Weapons System experience in Huntsville, AL.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cybersecurity, space and homeland defense.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. Eligible new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The candidate shall support the protection of US critical technology against reverse engineering threats that decrease the system’s effectiveness or result in unauthorized technology transfer
- The candidate shall support execution of the Anti-Tamper engineering process in accordance with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Anti-Tamper policy and Department of Defense (DoD) export policy
- Additionally, the candidate shall translate Anti-Tamper policy into weapon system requirements, specifications, and design
- The candidate shall evaluate vendor Anti-Tamper designs for risks to cost, schedule, and security and support MDA’s technical engineering review process and conduct objective engineering evidence reviews
- Review program element documents for Anti-Tamper equities as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- US Citizenship with Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM Discipline 7+ years of related experience working on DOD or missile defense programs
- Works Independently, as a team member, or leading teams/tasks Ability to apply engineering rigor to solve engineering/scientific problems
- Understanding of the identification and refinement of critical program information, provisos and the drivers for Anti-Tamper technologies as directed Conduct
- Anti-Tamper analysis as needed
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Prior experience with Weapons Systems
- Cyber Security requirements
- Analysis of Cyber susceptibilities and vulnerabilities
- Experience with Manufacturing Processes to include CMMI Procedures
- Manufacturing Production Oversite
- An understanding of the development of engineering analysis and documentation for Requirements generation and derivation, specifications for design integration, verification and validation