8 - Structure Assemblers - 1st and 2nd shift
1st and 2nd Shift
1st shift: 6:00am-3:30pm ($12.25/hr)
2nd shift: 3:30pm - Midnight (13.75/hr)
Will perform repetitive assembly operations to mass-produce products such as galleys, closets, doors, etc. for commercial airplanes. Will also perform the following:
* Bond, screw, glue, and attach parts together.
* Drill, countersink, and rivet sheet metal parts.
* Install attachment fittings as assigned.
* Prepare and organize tools and parts for the use in the manufacturing area.
* Work at different work stations as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.