At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants guarantees an efficient, safe and productive patient care environment. You will assist the Office Manager in ensuring Dental assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties in an efficient manner. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry and enjoy providing top notch customer service and high-quality care to our patients. This is a Full-Time Position.
Compensation Range: $18-$20 if RDA. $15-$17 if DA
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 3 years of dental assisting experience.
- Experience with Temps, Prophy, Seals, and assisting General Dentists.
- X-Ray and CPR Certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Holidays, and PTO