Outside Sales Representative
NFIB is the leading advocate for small business, with offices in Washington, D.C., and all 50 state capitals.
What's in it for you?
- Full time W2 position
- Excellent benefits: health, dental, vision ins., 401k, and much more
- Monthly mileage and technology reimbursement
- Generous weekly commissions plus monthly and quarterly bonus plans
- Straight commission with uncapped earnings potential
- Average first year income $60-80k, 25% of our outside sales force makes a 6-figure income
- Comprehensive training program
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards, and incentive trips
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
Skills & Traits:
- Ability to memorize a highly effective sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Intermediate technical skills
Recognized as “The Voice of Small Business,“ we are a member-driven, not-for-profit organization that advocates for small, independent business owners. For over 75 years, NFIB has grown its membership base through in-person sales calls to small businesses.
We are seeking high effort individuals that are results-focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing personality, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members. Demonstrate your passion by empowering the voice of small business in your local community.
NFIB uses cutting-edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile app. If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization that uses a proven sales process where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the cause of small business, apply now at: www.NFIB.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer