Warehouse professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to bring your talents and expertise to an industry-leading company? Join us at Factory Motor Parts! Founded in 1945, we are an industry leader in OEM after-market automotive parts distribution for some of the world's top brand auto parts. Our reputation for unmatched availability, combined with exceptional service and knowledgeable staff, have been keys to our success and has propelled growth with professional service centers.
We are looking for an energetic and highly-motivated Lead Operations Associate who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced warehouse environment. We offer plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. If this sounds like the job opportunity you've been waiting for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Medical, dental and life insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with match
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays / vacation / sick time
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Annual Safety Bonus Program
- Accurately pull customer orders
- Participate in inventory cycle counts
- Stock shelves as inventory arrives
- Maintain warehouse organization
- Professional communication with customers
- Ability to write customer returns accurately
- Must be able to handle hazardous materials
- Performs other duties as assigned.
In addition to the Warehouse duties, this position may be responsible for the safe, timely and accurate delivery of customer's automotive parts to their location using a company provided vehicle; per location needs.
- Previous warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Positive work ethic
- High attention to detail
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and customers
- Valid Class C or D license; Class A or B is a plus
- Previous forklift experience is a plus
- Clean Driving Record
- High school diploma or GED
- 21 years of age or older
- Willingness to submit to and pass background check and drug screening test
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD,
• much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.