Marketing Services Director
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Director of Marketing Services is responsible for coordinating marketing efforts for Redeemer Health, which includes overseeing the implementation of strategic marketing plans and ensuring that marketing experiences, storytelling and activities are consistent with the strategic mission, goals and objectives of the health system. This position manages strategic marketing planning; budget development and execution; advertising; sales support; and website development and management.
CONNECTING TO MISSION:
Communicates the system mission to the community, employees, referral sources, vendors, and the news media through the development and dissemination of printed and online materials.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications, or related field
• Minimum of ten years experience in marketing/advertising/communications
• Minimum of five years experience in supervisory/management position
• Minimum of five years of experience in health care
• Interpersonal and management skills to achieve desired goals and to interact effectively with management and non-management personnel and public groups
• Extensive experience working with/supervising advertising agencies, market research facilitators, printers, service bureaus, media outlets, photographers and creative services
• Demonstrates strategic thinking, ability to manage in multiple marketing, communication and branding priorities
• Ability to influence stakeholders and execute projects on a timely basis
• Understands how teams work and the ability to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization
• Experience in working with all digital media channels. Good understanding of social media channels and how to use them effectively by audience.
• Proven communication skills, and abilities in writing, public speaking, and interpreting concepts/ideas into written and/or verbal formats to selected audiences, including news media, general public, staff, volunteers, physicians and other healthcare constituents.
• Personal computer hardware/software knowledge, skills and experience.
• Professional demeanor, exceptional verbal and organizational abilities required
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines and be flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes