IT PC Tech - Full Time - Winter Seasonal - Hunter (Hunter, NY, US)
As a premier, world-class resort in the Catskills, guests at Hunter Mountain can expect the ultimate ski experience with service to match. Join us and become a part of a team who takes pride in providing the best of what the mountain has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov.15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Come help our team solve technology problems in a high energy, fast paced environment. Work on IT work tickets with support from our dynamic IT team to reach your professional goals and have fun along the way. The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. Successful candidates will be agile learners with the strong desire to learn and grow. If you are a problem solver with a desire to join an IT infrastructure team that understands the importance of development, leadership, community, and having fun then you could thrive in this role.
- Maintain a positive attitude while solving IT challenges, enjoying the benefits of working for a ski company and having fun in a manner that encourages coworkers to do the same.
- Provide exceptional guest service as you support users and collaborate with coworkers.
- Apply standard principles, concepts, and techniques toward the identification and resolution of user problems.
- Strive for continual improvement and growth by actively participating in company and IT-specific training.
- Suggest and support implementation of new ideas for improving user support and the guest experience.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and friendly.
- Solution oriented with desire to learn new skills.
- Comfortable around technology.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to move 50 lbs (with assistance if needed).
- Should be able to work a schedule that can include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to ski or snowboard at intermediate level, or desire to learn.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid US driver’s license.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 380871