Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This position is in either Textron Systems Applied Technologies & Advanced Programs division or Unmanned Systems division. Visit TextronSystems.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing engineering support on both next generation technologies and proven platforms that support and protect our deployed warfighter
- Participating in software development of new products across all phases of the product lifecycle from concept development to lab integration and evaluation
- Opportunities that range from embedded control systems, to operator interfaces, to mobile device applications
- Working cohesively on a multi-functional team with exciting technologies and products
- Leadership and individual contributor roles are available
- Other related duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with 5 years of related experience
- C/C , C#, Python, and/or Java programming experience
- Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.