Crimson Heights Health & Wellness
19279 McKay Dr. Humble, TX 77338
About the Position:
Education is critical. Sharing knowledge is powerful, life changing and affirming. Clinical Staff in skilled nursing have a need for a continuous flow of educational opportunities to enhance their professional development. This position provides that source of information. The Staff Development Coordinator is the person who is the champion of education, has the passion, commitment and drive to enrich the skills of all clinical staff who strive to deliver the highest quality care to our patients and residents every day.
The Staff Development Coordinator provides necessary educational and learning opportunities within a supportive environment that will assist personnel in gaining knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to perform assigned duties safely and effectively. Responsible for coordinating and developing learning experiences that support quality care consistent with standards, policies and procedures of the facility. The Staff Development Coordinator also monitors the activities of nursing personnel to ensure quality care that complies with state, federal, local, and facility standards.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director, and motivator
- Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
- Must have current, unencumbered RN license for the state of TX
- Previous experience in education/staff development preferred
- 1+ years of long-term care experience preferred
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are valued and offered a benefit package designed to fit their needs and those of their family, which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
- Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Req. ID:009720 | 90418 – Crimson Heights Health & Wellness