Occupational Therapist (OT) – Home Based
Location: Humble - Kingwood
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring! We are looking for a talented Occupational Therapist (OT) with a passion for working with pediatrics. Aveanna offers flexible scheduling, competitive pay and full-time benefits.
Aveanna Healthcare is the nation’s largest provider of pediatric homecare, specializing in private duty nursing and therapy services to patients ages birth to 21.
Our mission is to revolutionize the way that pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time. We truly value compassion, team integrity and trust within our caregivers, as they are what guides us as we deliver the best care to our medically complex patients. Come join the Aveanna family today!
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.