Crimson Heights Health & Wellness
19279 McKay Dr. Humble, TX 77338
About the Position:
Information is power-the more patient information a dynamic team of caretakers can gather, the better care they can provide! The objective of the MDS Coordinator is to promote the physical and emotional well-being of nursing facility residents. If you are an RN with long term care experience, looking to advance your career the role of MDS Coordinator may be the next step for you!
The MDS Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process including completion of an accurate Minimum Data Set (MDS) and development of the interdisciplinary Plan of Care. They will participate in the daily Medicare Prospective Pay System (PPS) Interdisciplinary Team Meeting (ITM). The MDS Coordinator will establish and maintain positive relationships with all members of the healthcare team and will function as part of the nursing management team. They are motivated by team building, documentation, and a drive for clinical excellence!
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director, and motivator
- Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license to practice in the state of - TX
- 2+ years of experience with MDS in a long term care environment is preferred
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient/resident's condition
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities
- Must be able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are valued and offered a benefit package designed to fit their needs and those of their family, which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
- Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Req. ID:009888 | 90418 – Crimson Heights Health & Wellness