Your future starts here! Royal is searching for Machine Operators who are excited and eager to play a vital role in assisting our company in delivering perfect products to our customers. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add machine operators who enjoy working independently within a team environment.
If you have a strong attention to detail and share in Royal’s values to work hard while maintaining an environment that promotes integrity, stewardship, and excellence, we’d love to meet you!
Perks and Benefits:
- Closed Sundays
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Education reimbursement
- Weekly paycheck
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!) available 24 hours a day
Day to Day Role:
- Work in a team environment to run injection molding machines
- Inspect and package finished product to ensure we are meeting customer expectations
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Willing and able to work overtime
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- 3rd Shift: 12am-8am
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.