About Centria Healthcare:
Centria Autism is the largest provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across the state of Michigan, with services in 10 other states. Our mission is to help every child living with autism to develop, pursue and achieve their own goals and dreams through high-quality ABA Therapy and support.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Essential Functions:
Position objectives are as follows:
- Provide supervision to the ABA Behavior Technician on staff.
- One hour of supervision/10 hours that the Behavior Technician works. During this time, offer training in the principles of ABA to staff. Also, encourage parents to participate in parent-training sessions at least 1x per month.
- Train each staff member on their client’s specific IPOS and behavior treatment plan before services begin.
- Track data in weekly progress notes in the form of charts, graphs, etc.
- Track due dates of 3 month reviews, 6 month VB-MAPP/ABLLS, and monthly updates with the Supports Coordinator.
- Develop child-specific behavior plans in accordance with the principles of ABA therapy.
- Monitor and adjust behavior plans throughout treatment period in accordance with the child’s progression.
- Implement new programs, and remove old programs once mastery is achieved.
- Submit weekly progress notes for each client with what was covered during supervision, progress on goals, and behavior graphing.
- Conduct initial assessments.
- VB-MAPP, ABLLS, or AFLS (or other) at intake and every 6 months, thereafter
- Provide practicum hours supervision to Behavior Consultants and Behavior Technicians who are working towards their BCBA or BCaBA certification.
- Assist in developing corporate structure and in the creation of policies and procedures.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Develop and take on projects to improve client service and satisfaction.
- Develop and take on projects to improve employee performance, retention, and satisfaction.
- Develop quality initiatives that will improve referral source satisfaction as measured through the number of referrals and subjective survey methods.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance of the different programs, regulations and certifications listed below.
- Medicaid Autism Programs
- State Laws
- TRICARE Programs
- Medical Insurances
- Promote the growth of Centria Healthcare and assist in pursuit of business opportunities
- Building relationships with current referral sources
- Pursuing and building relationships with new referral partners.
- Accessible for daytime and evening hours (8am through 8pm), and travel up to a 1-hour radius from home for cases.
- Centria makes an effort to consolidate case times, locations, and limit travel distances.
- Acquire and maintain a caseload of 25 billable hours within the first 8 weeks from hire.
- This is applicable only if there are cases available and identified within the appropriate driving radius listed above.
Centria’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-6:00pm. Additional time may be required to complete above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.