CSAT Solutions has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We know that outstanding candidates are looking for challenging career opportunities. If you are a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, CSAT Solutions may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at CSAT Solutions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Warehouse Supervisor.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitors and assists with the material handling process ensuring any potential issues are immediately flagged to the appropriate person
- Supports material flow to ensure adequate support is provided to the department
- Evaluates stock levels and monitors material consumption rates and relays to manager
- Checks specifications of materials received or shipped against information contained in work orders or systematically
- Supervises warehouse personnel; including performance, counseling, staff scheduling, interviewing, attendance, etc.
- Performs the same work duties as those supervised; including general warehouse functions, data entry and working with motorized lifts
- Prepares and maintains work records and reports as required
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Education, Training and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent, an associate degree is a big plus
- At least 2 years of supervision experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- At least 3 years of related material handling experience in a warehouse environment
- Direct knowledge of business processes such as traffic/reverse traffic, logistics, shipping/receiving, order entry, purchase orders, work order/shop flow control, and inventory management
- MS Office, Advanced Excel preferred
- Previous experience with a warehouse software program or database