This position is located in Missouri City, TX. The Driver Check -In position is to receive, store and distribute material, equipment, and Ben E. Keith products, ensuring the safe and efficient storage of BEK inbound shipments.
YOU WILL BE WORKING MONDAY THRU THURSDAY 3:30pm TO 12:00am, OFF FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. SUNDAY 6:30pm-2:00am
- Count and perform quality assessment of BEK returned products to ensure BEK guidelines are met and maintained.
- Organize and prepare returned products for timely and efficient storage to ensure availability of BEK products, material and equipment.
- Review paperwork and perform appropriate documentation of products to ensure quantities match shipments.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- At least 1 year of related experience; warehouse experience preferred
- Knowledge of the food industry helpful
- Ability to strictly adhere to safety guidelines
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to use a PC and learn relevant internal applications
- Willingness to work in varying climate conditions and shifts
- Valid Driver's License
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic self starter
- Ability to receive and follow directions
- Ability to multi-task
- Efficient time-management
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to prioritize projects
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
Drug Screen and Physical will be required.
Ben E. Keith (BEK) Company is one of the largest food and beverage distributors in the United States. We are a family-owned business with a long-standing heritage of supporting the diverse communities which we live and work. Our competitive employee benefits provide health and financial protection to our employees and their families.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with matching contribution
- Profit Sharing Plan (100% company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Programs
- Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
We have sought to create an environment in which the contributions of each employee at Ben E. Keith are fully valued. This means more than simply treating one another with respect; it also means giving full consideration to how all our people who have many diverse racial, cultural, and social backgrounds can positively impact the quality of the decisions we make about our business.
Here at Ben E. Keith we recognize that our workforce reflects the increasingly diverse nature of our society, and we want to do all we can to take advantage of that diversity with both our external and internal customers. We believe our differences are also our strengths, and we want to do all we can to use those strengths to find more creative solutions for the business challenges we face. Ben E. Keith is an equal employment opportunity, affirmative action employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor