United States Houston: Manager, Treasury Operations (Houston, TX, US, 77032)
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Manager, Treasury Operations
The Manager, Treasury Operations leads the global treasury operations team responsible for the architecture, strategy, and execution of a global cash management process that reaches across approximately 70 countries. In addition, the team oversees a billion-dollar portfolio of bank guarantees and global letters of credit. Specifically, this role manages a team and provides analytical support to ensure core treasury operation activities, such as: daily liquidity planning, foreign currency funding, bank account administration, short-term borrowing strategies, and that interest income optimization on $2 billion + corporate cash portfolio are consistent with company’s policies and procedures. The manager also serves as an advocate for country-level issues with our global banking partners. The role is the lead on a variety of high visibility project teams within treasury and across the global finance function with an emphasis on process improvement, fee reduction, working capital management, investment analysis, and new technologies and service offerings evaluation.
- Skills typically acquired through successful completion of an undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Management or related field and a minimum of 4 years of experience in related field which includes management experience.
- Completion of an MBA or advanced degree preferred. Must possess a thorough understanding of financial and treasury concepts.
- Knowledge to evaluate various financing alternatives and Project Management (Multiple stakeholders, disciplines, etc.) experience required.
- Must possess excellent analytical, presentation, and strong communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP Treasury Module preferred.
- Must be very customer focused. Excellent negotiating skills are required.
- Must be achievement oriented and possess a continuous improvement and execution focus.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Treasury Manager to Sr Treasury Manager or Director, Treasury Operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 158844
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: