Infosys–Retail– Technical Test Lead – Selenium Automation, Houston, TX
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Houston, TX. This position may require 0% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with IT
- Minimum of at least 3 years of Java/ Selenium Automation hands on experience
- Skills: Selenium Automation, Framework designmaintenance, Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Communication skills, ability to work in a multiple / diverse stakeholders environment, People coordination
- Strong automation expertise, with hands on experience in Selenium – Page Object Framework model. Automation Strategizing, Automation Planning and Automation Test Execution. Strong experience in Automation Feasibility Analysis, ability to improvise on the automation strategy, review existing automation frameworks and provide optimal solutions. Hands on experience in Java Programming.
- Analyze client requirements, coordinate with development and business stake holders.
- Experience in working on agile model and participation ceremonies and triage meets
Nice to have
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Ability to read and understand Functional specifications, Technical architecture design documents and analyze test requirements
- Ability to work independently and take ownership
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Exposure to Retail, Order management and food distribution domain
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin